bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Monday, June 22, 2009

Knitting time

This is the wonderful mitred scarf that Idecided to turn into a vest. I am very happy with it. It is always good to try a new pattern and when it turns out so well I cant help but be happy.
These great felted clogs were made for hubbie. The pattern was quick and easy to make, now I want to make some for myself.
And so now I am onto my next pair of socks. It is the hedgerow pattern and I already love the way it looks. This is one of my hand dyed wools.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Barbara said...

The vest/scarf is so fun and colourful. The felted clogs look comfy and warm. Clever.

Thanks for your lovely comments and glad you enjoy my local counryside etc.

2paw said...

Your vesrf/scest is so beautiful. You are so clever!! Happy sock knitting!!