bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Monday, September 21, 2009

Muir shawl

Well I am really happy to say I have finished my first shawl. Yaaaaaaah. I am really liking how it looks. It could have been a touch longer but I ran out of silk. Yes it is knitted from silk. The blue has more variation in it than the photo shows, between a light blue and a deep blue with a few bubbly bits( Dont know how else to describe then).
Now what will I start next. Hmmmmmm.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

2paw said...

It's absolutely gorgeous, and I know exactly what you mean about the bubbly bits!!! Very clever!!!

String Theory Blog said...

That is just lovely - I q'ed the pattern in Ravelry because I now know what I want to do with some alpaca cloud I've had hanging around!

Barbara said...

So what part of the UK will you be visiting?