bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

as we say goodbye to christmas

 

I made some of these felt decorations this christmas. The original idea was to sit down with the children and make them together. But the boys interests only lasted a short while before they decided to race off and do something more exciting. So I had fun making them myself.

 


 

Our new cat TED loved the christmas tree. As an inside cat he does not get the chance to play with them outside so he made up for it with this one.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

2paw said...

Hello Ted, Christmas Trees are especially for cats I think!! Your decorations are lovely, children sometimes have a short attention span!!

Barbara said...

I guess sewing is not so interesting for most boys. I know how much cats love pawing at the tree decorations having had 2 of my own in the past.
Happy new Year and thanks for your visits.