bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

wellington visit.

I have just returned from a trip to wellington, new zealand to visit my brother, his wife and my new nephew. This is the view of the city from the hill just behind my brothers house. It is such a beautiful city with wonderful views, great wooden houses and lots of deep green trees.
Theses are just a few of the houses in and around the city area. I love the look of all these wooden houses. I could imagine living in one of these places. I could imagine sitting on the verandah and spinning or knitting.

This is a charming but very long pathway down to a house. Just imagine walking down there in the dark.

2 comments:

2paw said...

I like Wellington, and what a lovely reason to visit. For some reason I can't see your photos. Darn internet!!!

Bishop Stone said...

I dont Know what is happening here as I am having trounle with blogger at the moment.