bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

kids, dogs and the beach

We have been lucky enough to have had some really warm days, and a few of them in a row. The best way to spend these are with a walk along the dog beach and splashing around in the water.

The boys had a great time colapsing the bank of the river and swimming with the dogs. Eventhough the children have been in swimming a few times already this year I have not braved the cold water, I think I'll just wait until the water is slightly warmer.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

2paw said...

Oh, it looks perfect!! I do miss having a beach here, we used to go to Nutgrove beach all the time when I was little. And then all the lovely beaches at Port Arthur and surrounds too.

Barbara said...

Like the beach photos and great light.