bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Saturday, April 21, 2012

I went with my boys to see the local medieval society day. We got there at th end and watched the  knight on horseback. I love the whole knights and all, I am so happy my boys like it too so I can have someonr to go to these events with. We were luck enough to see some of these while in england, so it is a little out of place here in tasmania but Still I am happy there are some very dedicated followers of the traditional life of the medieval people.

3 comments:

2paw said...

I heard about this on the ABC radio, the knight is an excellent 'shot'!! Oh, to see in in England would have been fantastic. I love Time Team when they recreate things.

Anonymous said...

I would have gone too, but I was busy watching the washing machine!

Barbara said...

Some of the castles have shows like that occasionally here.