bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Monday, September 17, 2012

bicheno escape



I have just been away for three days up the east coast to a wonderful little town called Bicheno. It was the HWSD Guild annual weekend away. For those of you remember last year it was all about socks, and sock blanks. This year it was all about the 1970's nut more about that in a later post.
I had the best time going for a pre breakfast walk along the coast. There are lovely beaches and fasinating rock scenery. Even though I kept my eyes peeled I did not come across a whale.

2 comments:

2paw said...

Bicheno is such a lovely place and maybe you will see a whale tomorrow???

Barbara said...

Everything looks so quiet and peaceful.
Interesting seeing the Woodbridge Village store. There is a Woodbridge on the coast not too far from here.