bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Monday, October 21, 2013

I still have a garden

It is so hard to believe that while NSW is in a state of emergency with their fires we are still waiting for our ground to dry out. The poor sheep have had a very wet time under foot and I have to remember to wear my gumboots if I stray from our paths so I dont end up with wet feet.
After our very hot last summer and the hungry wildlife I am happy to say I still have a few things growing in my garden, not as much as before but I think I can still call it a garden.
Our dam is full.


 A few plants none of the animals have ever tried to eat. Flax and cordaline.
As you can see here the animals have eaten the agapanthus all the way along the driveway. These were not one of my favourite plants but They look great as edging for the drive and nothing eats them, or so I thought.

1 comment:

2paw said...

Aren't the fires just awful?? Ad so early in the year too. Yes, everything is verdantly green here too. I didn't know anything ate the agapanthus either!!