bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

felted surface design



I have been having fun playing around with surface design on my felted samples. I came across some of Fiona Duthies felt work online and wanted to have a go at creating some surface design. I used a resist of different shapes and then cut them out to leave different shapes and deigns. 
I think some pieces will need some emboidery to finish them off. I had heaps of fun doing it and cant wait to do more. Fiona has a great website and online classes you can do so go and have a look at her stunning work.





1 comment:

2paw said...

Oh wow, they are fantastic. You are very creative and I think having a go is being half way there. A bit of inspiration is all you need sometimes.