bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The dogs are asleep and I am the only one up at the moment so thought I would do what all good people do, waste some time on the net. And where better than on this new blog. I would be so much happier if it would let me upload my photos easily. I will have to work out what the deal is with that, may be the old computer problem.
Ahhh to be a dog. My old girl is fast asleep in her basket, the middle one is on duty staring out the doorjust waiting for our possum to arrive for dinner. She must be the best fed possum around this area with a great variety of home cooked food. And bless because now she has a little babe to share the food with.
And of course my little poodle is fast asleep on the couch, how a small dog can take up so much space is beyond me.
Tomorrow I will try to upload these photos again, I am sure there are lots of things I should be doing at the moment and definently should be making a list of all those things I should do tomorrow.
I have a free evening ahead of me to read my book "Yeats is Dead". I think it is more like one of those books I just want to finish so that I can start a new one. I really hate to start a book that I do not finish.
My middle dog has just spotted the possum and that is a good time for me to go and drag myslf away from this computer.

1 comment:

admirer said...

what are you doing up at 4am