bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Well this is the magic work of the drum carder I have borroweed. It makes all that carding so easy and I love it. These are the remaining bats left over from my little go at dyeing at home. I had lots of fun adding some colour to Jacks fleece. I was getting a little bored with all that white.And as I plyed it up this is what I ended up with. Very nice I think.
But of course I still have some more on the bobbin and will slowely work my way through the rest of those bats.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Yarnspider said...

Yummy colours, lave the yarn.

Leslie Avon Miller said...

Oh, I enjoy your blog. I love the textures and colors of your yarn, and the beauty of your country.