bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

spinning and rain

With so much rain there does not seem to be much else to do than spin, spin, spin. I have just finished these two. I decided to branch out into greens and this is what I came up with. I really like the colour combination and how it turned out.
Then on the weekend I went to a spinning workshop and ended up with this purple and tencle. I really like the tencle but it was not so soft on the hands to spin. This is a lot more purple, the photo does not seem to show that up.
Atleast with all this rain there are some blooms of colour out in the garden to cheer us all up. The rain does not seem to have upset these lovelies. And I even have a red rhododendron out at the moment. I think this is totally the wrong time for this one but who cares, it makes me happy evcery time I see it. I hope everyone else has equally as nice things in their gardens to make them happy as it still continues to rain.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

2paw said...

Lovely spinning, especially the green!! I have bulbs out in the garden too, butI knew bad weather was coming because my white camellia is out. Once that comes out it always rains and blows so all the lovely blooms go brown. I can see your Garden Man!!!