bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween fun

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa



As you can see we have been celebrating halloween in our house.
I had a week of fun getting the house ready to look all spooky, and it was so much fun. Then on all hallows eve the children dressed as, well lots of spooky black things. I was a white ghost. We also had a witch and a ghost knight and a grimm reaper in the family.
I had read a great blogpost by Amongst The Oaks about labels for halloween potion bottles and had fun putting some together.
We all had a great night with wonderful food, conversation and energetic kids. Even if I dont really know what we were celebrating. I will have to go out and research the meaning behind this great night for dressing up and having fun.

3 comments:

Grace Garton said...

your place looks great!! Your night sounded like fun. Tried to get my family involved but they opted out:(
I'll have to work harder on them next year.
Thanks for dropping by on my blog!!

cheerio!!

2paw said...

You certainly worked hard!!! Love the labels!! (I'm a Halloween trick or treat wowser myself, but am very happy for others to celebrate their Halloween pumpkins off!!!)

Laura said...

How nice of you to mention my blog. Thank you so much. You did a great job on your Halloween decorations.
Thanks for visiting my blog.