bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Thursday, May 6, 2010

more knots

 

These are more Dorea knots that I have been practicing. These will become necklaces for the children.

 

Here we have a braclet and a dragonfly I made. Yes more knots for practice.

 

And for something a little different I thought I would try the sev[en]circle pattern. I really like this wool I have hand dyed myself and it looks good when knitted. The sev[en]circle looks good BUT I decided to frog this because I was not sure I would wear it much and the wool was too nice to use on something I would not wear lots. It is not quite a scarf as it does not sit close to the neck, so there I was frogging something I had knitted. Sad but the right choice.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

2paw said...

I see your dilemma, the dyeing is beautiful and the necklace too, and I agree, you can probably find a way to use it so you can enjoy wearing it more often!!