bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Friday, September 11, 2015

bicheno time again






My annual trip to Bicheno for the Handweaves spinners and dyers Guild weekend away has rolled around again. I was so looking forward to having a weekend holiday with my mum. Even though I though I would just sit back and relax and do a little spinning this year I ended up doing 4 workshops and had a great time. Tara from the Delorain group ran this class on eco dyeing. Some of us headed down to the beach to collect saltwater to add to our jars and we collected some leaves, seaweed and gumnuts to add to our bundles . We then boiled the jars to seal then. Mine now sits on the back verandah until christmas before I can open it and see what it looks like.

No comments: