bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Friday, March 12, 2010

New member of the family

 


There is a new member to our extended family. My mum has got a new puppy. It has been 18 months since their beloved spike drowned outside their house. He was a very old kelpie who had gone deaf and blind.
Now there is a new and energetic little bundle of doggie energy in their house.
He is the cutest little thing, and little is the word . He is a cross between a mini fox terrier and a shitzu.
When he is fully vacinated I will be able to have him over for play dates with my boys. Cant wait.

 


 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

2paw said...

Oh he is so cute!! I love the way he is trying to bite his way out of the cage!!! I know he will fill your mum's life with love!!!

Barbara said...

How cute, what an adorable face.

The native hens look interesting.

UK visit - how wonderful for you.

My E-mail is on my profile if you want to write and tell me the kind of things you all will be interested in. There are some great places but are you meaning to stop at or are you just driving through as that will make a big difference. You will be driving the M4 motorway.

Yarnspider said...

Oh my! What a mischevious little face, a born terriorist if ever there was one. Life will never be dull around that little bundle.