bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Monday, March 22, 2010

What have I been doing?

 

This is a beanie I had promised #2 child. The first one I made was a little tight so it went to #3 and I knitted a slightly larger one. It is a little hard a gauge the finished fitting size but it all worked out well.

 

This is a little baby cap I made a little while ago.

 

After loving the red baby cap I wanted to make one for my brothers baby ( yes I am going to be an aunt, woooowhooo) but wouldnt you know it I could not find the same wool again. I will post a photo later of the new blue one. So instead I have been making these baby socks. Now I know what to do with all those little bits of left over sock wool.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

2paw said...

Great hats and such devoted motherly love to knit a whole other hat!! Lovely baby hats and teeny tiny socks too!!!

Barbara said...

The one I recently made for myself to wear when out walking in the cold turned out too big.