bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Monday, February 20, 2012

West coast trip

I have just got home from a trip to the west coast. The guild had a west coast fiber arts weekend at Tullah and so Mum, Dad and my friend Glynis and I headed off for the weekend. Since it is about a 5 hour drive from our place we decided to do the round trip. We went via Queenstown. I had not been out there for many years so it interesting to see how the hills are a little greener now than when I was there last. (top photo)

These are a few shots of the mountains around Tullah. Stay tuned for the next instalment about my trip.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Interesting to see these photos and the one of the wool hanging out in previous post.