bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Saturday, November 1, 2008

a busy week

Well time has been passing quickly. WE had our second weekend beach trip for the long weekend. The surf is up. I dont know who enjoys the shack break more, the parents, the kids or the dogs. Of course the dogs had great fun running on the beach, swimming and chasing sticks. And of course the huge window view of the dinner table.
I took my cardi with me and almost got it finished while away. But it is finished now and I have to decide what my new project will be. Ohhh where to start. Do I made something to wear, a toy or a tea cosy.

And HALLOWEEN . woowh it was great. The house was decorated by a mum with too much time on her hands, the pumpkins cut out, the costumes ready. Then there were the kids, it was great. all had a good time and ate lots of yummy food and talked lots. I have decided halloween is a great time of year.

1 comment:

2paw said...

Sounds like lost of fun!! I loved going to our shack when I was small.
I am starting a shawl for my mum. I need TV knitting too though. I think that is like big window knitting!!!