bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Sunday, November 16, 2008

a few photos to share


Well take a clos look at this cute face as from tomorrow on he will be looking more like a black rat after he has his clip from the professional groomers. After all my home done cuts I thought he deserved a good job, and wont he look great.
Thiught I should add some more of my knits. This vest is made from some silk wool my mum gave me along with the pattern. I am not really all that happy with the way it has stretched. I have more yarn left but cant think of what to make with it.
This is the back of a vest I made for my hubbie. It was based on a Kaffe F design. I lined it with charcoal fabric. I really like it and it looks great on.
Another cardi. You can never have too many.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

2paw said...

I am happy that the only part of The Labradors that needs cutting is their nails!! It is nice and cool to be clipped though. Look at those eyes!!
That vest is wonderful!! I have no ideas for the silky yarn!!