bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Monday, March 2, 2009

bothwell spin-in

Well it is that time again and what better way to spend a Saturday but to be surrounded by wool, fibre and spinning. We headed off early so i could make the most of the day. I am not sure that the children really thought the same as I did but They did end up having lots of fun thanks to some dedicated adults that put on a range of child friendly games. That meant I had more shopping time.
These were some of the wonderful alpacas on display there. They are so adorable I would love to have a couple as pets. But instead I decided to buy some alpaca. I will show you what i bought in the next blog.
On the way home I had to stop and take a photo of these fab roadside displays. The highway was an old convict route. And a coach road.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: