bishopstone

bishopstone
our home in the bush

garden man

garden man
Just to sit a while and enjoy

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lower crackpot

Here are some more photos from our recent trip to the promised land. We went to a place called Tasmazia where there are 8 mazes to find your way around. We had lots of fun and took quite a few wrong turns. There was also a long list of things to find on our trip as well, and I am happy to say we found them all. I was worried I would not sleep that night if we could not find all the items on the list, I do like to finish what I have started.





This place even has its own post office with certified stamps and post code. Very cool.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

2paw said...

Oh wow, Lower Crackpot is so great. I might get to go there one day and post a letter!!!!
I love Tazmazia, I've been there and had a nice cup of tea while young and energetic people mazed.
PS Love your Tea Tree mitts!!

Anonymous said...

What a hunk with the beanie, did you get his number?

Barbara said...

Interesting. A kind of model village. Glad you managed to finish your task.